Well Taylor is growing in leaps and bounds. She is doing stuff that some kids are not. She has started cutting a second tooth. She is 14lbs 12 oz. 26 inches long, and took her shots like a champ. She didn't cry at all. Still she hasn't been sick.
John has gotten sick big time. He has this rash on his arms and legs no where else. He runs fevers and has sinus issues but we don't know what else is wrong. Got to head to the doctor next week. Other then that he is same old same old.
Confusious has an ulcer on his eyeball. Poor dude.
Me I am dealing with a sinus infection. I didn't take all the meds last time. I know it’s my fault.
I know this is a short blog update but i just posted a huge one. took me days to work that one out. I don't have much to vent right now. When the stuff with my extended family gets under way I will prolly need to vent pretty bad.
One thing I don't understand about other people. Is how they can allow thier children to run wild in puplic. When I was younger we were displined if we did some of the stuff kids do now. OMG. I saw one kid hit his mom when she told him no. I would of spanked my child for that. I have vowed to raise Taylor to show the utmost respect for her elders. Just like I was. I am not talking about beating her but haveing her know her manners and such. Is that so wrong?
Leave me a Comment
Friday, September 21, 2007
here is an update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Taylor is doing great! Hope you and John are feeling better too, and I hope the doggies eye clears up fast :(
Hope everyone, including the dog =) feels better soon!!
Hope things get better soon!!!!!! I agree people need to teach their kids to have manners and not be rude to others.
Hope everyone is doing better now
Post a Comment